Space is limited, Call Today! (818) 701-6500
Southern California's Premier RV Storage And Self Storage Solution!
* Personal Self Storage Units * Business Self Storage Units *
* Moving Supplies *
Personal Self Storage
Storage made right for you.
Life can get crazy. Who isn't running around constantly trying to keep up with the demands of everyday life? Making sure you have room in your house to do everything you could possibly want to do is what we worry about. Let us take a load off your hands. If any of the items below are occurring in your life we can help.
- Garage getting cluttered?
- Remodeling your home?
- Need to make extra room when selling your house?
- Too many toys for one roof?
- Downsizing your home?
- Relatives moving back into your home?Nobody Knows Your Storage Needs Better
You're looking for storage to make your life more comfortable, simple and with peace of mind that your valuables are safe. We have facilities that are clean with staff that is helpful, courteous and pleasant. You want easy access so you can get in-&-out quickly, 7-days-a-week? Well we can help with that. If you aren't already convinced, we know what matters most to you: you don't want to spend a lot of money. We are here for you and can meet all your needs.You've Chosen The Right Storage Facility
We understand your storage needs, and we have you covered. That's why, for over 20 years we've been America's first choice for self storage. Always here for you and always by your side.
There is great peace of mind that comes from knowing your home is clutter free and all your cherished belongings are being protected 24/7.
Business Self StorageStorage Features That Matter
Our storage facilities have been designed from the ground-up for business needs, to help make your visits quicker and stress-free:
- Easy access loading
- 24/7 Security & gated access
- Large doors
- Extra wide, well-lit hallways
- Large commercial elevators
- Large unit selections
- Easy parking and street access
- Deliveries accepted
- Knowledgeable, highly trained managers
- Boxes, locks & packing supplies
- Climate controlled units availableNeed to expand your business?
US Storage Centers is your business storage solution. Our Business-Storage facilities can significantly reduce your overhead costs while helping make your work environment more comfortable.We’re Flexible
Storage needs can fluctuate. So why tie yourself to a long-term lease for a finite amount of space when our month-to-month leases give you the freedom to continually change the amount of space you use? Have seasonal inventory needs? Business growing? Looking to expand your office? Stay put, and use our storage space to meet your changing needs.We Save You Money
We are the inexpensive alternative to using your office, retail & industrial space to store files, furniture, and excess inventory.
Moving SuppliesProtect it, pack it, seal it, mark it and organize it quickly and economically!
No need to dash from store to store for supplies. We provide everything you need to make packing and unpacking as simple and fast as possible.The Storage and Packaging Experts
We've been helping people move into storage for over 2 decades. We know virtually every tip & trick, secret & strategy to help you "get it over with" swiftly and painlessly. And we love passing this knowledge on to our customers. For your convenience, please use our Size Guide and Storage Tips to help make your move more manageable.
Self Storage Tips
- Plan your storage space. Place those items that you need to get to often in the front. Allow for walkways.
- Always clean and thoroughly dry appliances before storing. Placing a receptacle of salt inside freezers and refrigerators will help absorb moisture.
- Completely fill each box with your heaviest items on the bottom and lighter items on top.
- Always pack books flat in small boxes for easy lifting.
- Try to keep your boxes in uniform sizes. They are much easier to stack that way.
- Drain all gas and oil from engines in lawnmowers, tillers, etc.
- Label All boxes for easy identification.
- Always pack mirrors, window, and screens on edge, not flat. Protect them by packing individually with strong cardboard.
- Leave a small space between the wall and your storage items to allow for ventilation.
- Pack your boxes and other items as close together as possible to avoid moisture accumulating between them. Always use plenty of packing papers for dishes and glasses. Each item should be wrapped individually.
- Use a HIGH QUALITY lock, preferably one sold by US Storage Centers, for your unit. They are much harder to break or cut, keeping your valuables as safe as possible.
- Always protect upholstered furniture and mattresses with specially designed plastic covers or sheers and blankets. Place a pallet or plastic sheet underneath.
- Make up an inventory of your stored items and keep it in a safe place at home or in a safe deposit box.
- Use uniform size boxes for easy stacking. BE SURE they're strong enough to hold 25-30 lbs. (it is best not to put too much in each box.)
- List contents of boxes on all four sides, number the boxes, seal with masking tape or glued paper tape.
Call Us: 818-701-6500
RV Storage Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Call Us: 818-701-6500
Self Storage Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday 6a.m. - 9p.m.
Monday - Sunday 8a.m. - 5p.m.